Our services are available for patients and dependents in homes or institutions.
- We provide comprehensive specialized care service for home nurses on time or permanently.
- Personal care for the elderly and dependents, daily hygiene, food and medication, and respite in all aspects.
- Care for people of all ages with different kinds of disabilities
- Personal care for people with essential needs in wound care, vaccination, or administration of injectables with medical prescription.
- We always try to improve the high quality of life of those who suffer from chronic diseases or must face them temporarily.
- Aid those who have recently been released from the hospital.
- Help tourists or displaced people in the continuation of treatments. Also assist clients during travel, in hotels or professional spaces.
- Monitoring and control of hypertension, diabetes, and urostomy bag changes.
- Ensuring clients are receiving their medications as prescribed and in a timely manner
Hourly home care
The Care For All team offers the option of providing hourly personalized services to the elderly, disabled and dependents at home. Our services can be tailored to suit the individual needs of each client. We are in correspondence with social workers to ensure that clients are offered a well balanced approach to their care.
Whether short, occasional or lifelong home care is required, CARE FOR ALL has got you and your loved ones covered.
We are an authorized Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) center, with the expertise and experience to carry out home services under the Dependency law.
Our goal at CARE FOR ALL is to offer the services that each family needs when they need it. Our services are
- On-call 24/7 a week for client needs.
- Flexible and Fast scheduling
- Regular with quality assurance
- Family supportive through care management.
Daily home care.
The daily CARE FOR ALL package provides availability 24/7 a week, all around-the-clock care. Clients and their families can rest easy, knowing we are always there to provide care and support.
As a leading company providing in-home care, we guarantee a 100% flexible service, without losing the quality of care provided to each of our users. We provide families with all the information they need ensuring they make informed decisions pertaining to their loved one’s health and care. Wondering about the quality of professionals deployed to care for you or your loved ones? Not to worry, at CARE FOR ALL, we hire only the best personnel to ensure a smoother and more prompt recovery of our clients.
Also, in specific situations, when a client leaves his city, he can access a help service, without the fear of losing access to quality services.
Why choose daily care?
To improve your health or maintain the best possible quality of life, it is essential to follow, to the letter, the indications and treatments set by specialists. At CARE FOR ALL, we ensure that we provide the needed support required by patients to enhance their treatments and speed up the recovery process. There’s no easier way to access this maximum care than to take advantage of our daily care package. This package offers you:
- Constant support including assistance with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Grooming assistance, bathing, and dressing up
- Medication reminders
- Fall preventions
- Health Safety
- Status of health reporting to family
- Toileting and incontinence care
- 24/7 a week Monitoring after a procedure or hospital stay
And so much more!
Respite home care
In this package, we tailor the services to meet the needs of clients and their families. While trying to preserve autonomy and their daily habits as much as possible, we also try to improve the quality of life for users and the rest of the family.
The respite home care provides permanent flexibility in terms of timing and hours of service provision. Also available are possibilities receiving stable and permanent services or other specific services.
The desire of most of our elders is to grow old in their own home and enjoy the company of their families without having to change their space or habits.
Our respite care services
- Monitoring and control of medication, diet and general condition of clients
- Combination of personal care tasks with the rest of the household chores, including cooking.
- Accompaniments to medical reviews and continuation of treatment.
- Assistance to dependent people at any level to enhance their autonomy, while offering help and advice to family members.
- Monitoring of services provided by professional Social Workers.
- Advice and intermediation with social services.
- Night surveillance, overnight stays.
- Flexible and personalized schedules for each need plus the possibility of adaptation according to family circumstances.
- Specialized and advanced care at home
Imagine the peace and tranquility that having a trusted caregiver who accompanies and helps your family member at home 24 hours a day provides. The caregiver is in charge of taking care of personal hygiene, accompanying the patient, performing basic household tasks, keeping track of their medication, encouraging an active life, and carrying out other required tasks.
Specialized and Advanced Home care:
A caregiver during the week
- A weekend caregiver
- Caregiver seven days a week – with one caregiver from Sunday night to Saturday morning and another from Saturday to Sunday